Your privacy is important to us. We value your trust and are committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal information you give us. This document, which we update from time to time, describes how we use and process your personal data. It also tells you how you can contact us if you have questions about your personal information.
What kind of personal information does VATC use?
When you make a reservation, you'll be asked for your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment details and your preferences for your stay.
Why does VATC collect, use and share your personal data?
- Reservations: First and foremost, we use your personal data to complete and administer your reservation.
- Customer Service: Allowing us to respond when you need us – responding to any questions you might have about your reservation.
- Guest Reviews: We use your contact information to invite you by email to write a guest review after your stay. This can help us improving our service.
- Other Communications: There may be other times when we get in touch with you by email, traditional mail, phone or text message, depending on the contact information you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to and handle requests you've made.
- If you haven't finalized a reservation online, we may email you a reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe that this additional service is useful to you because it allows you to carry on with a reservation without having to search for the accommodations again or fill in all the reservation details from scratch.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with VATC.
- We may also send you other material related to your reservations, such as how to contact VATC if you need assistance while you're away, and information that we feel might be useful to you in planning your trip or getting the best out of your stay. We may also send you material related to upcoming reservations or a summary of previous reservations you made through VATC.
- Improving Our Services: Finally, we use personal data for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
What security procedures does VATC put in place to safeguard your personal data?
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
The services offered by VATC are not directed at children under 18 years old. The use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. If we receive information from a child under 18 years old, we reserve the right to delete it.
How can you control the personal data you've given to VATC?
You always have the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by emailing us at email@example.com. Please write "Request personal information" in the subject line of your email and include a copy of your identity card to help us prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing your personal data.
If the personal information we have for you is incorrect, we'll update it at your request. If you do not want to use VATC services anymore, you can ask us to block your personal data from being used again. Requests to update, block or remove personal data can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may need to retain certain information, for example for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping, to process claims or to detect fraudulent activities.
Who's responsible for the processing of personal data on the VATC website?
VATC controls the processing of personal data on its website. VATC is incorporated under the laws of Vietnam and has its offices at 3rd floor, No 34, Hoang Cau Moi Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam. If you have any suggestions or comments about this privacy notice, please send an email to email@example.com
Last updated, September 2015